“False Economy” its something we hear a lot about, isn't it!
Lots of things are claimed to be “False Economy”, and over the years, we've collected together the things we know you really shouldn't be buying on the cheap; including:
- Toilet Seats (if you want to actually sit on it once or more)
- Cheap Underwear (if you want to wear it more than once!)
- Kitchen Knives (handles fall off cheap knives, or they go rusty)
- Cheap (Fake) Watches – these will often break before you're home from holiday
- Elastic bands as hair bobbles – you'll just break your hair. Wear it down instead.
Feel free to suggest your own False Economy tips in the comments section below – the best will make it to this non-exhaustive list!