We aim to provide information that is useful, correct, interesting, and even entertaining.
Some of the information on this website is made available for a fee. In this case, we make money when you buy access to this paid information.
Much of the information on the website, however, is made available without any direct payment by you.
The list below serves as disclosure and explanation of other ways this site may make money:
- Display ads. You may see advertisements on pages on this website that are served by Google or an affiliated network. We get payments for serving these ads.
- Related content ads. In the case of a newsletter, podcast, video, etc., produced by us, we may include advertisements in these pieces of content for a fee.
- Affiliate commissions. We may be compensated if you click on some (but not all) third-party links (“affiliate links”) on this site, and then take an action such as signing up for a service or buying a product. Examples of affiliate links may include links to eBay through the eBay Partner Network, or links to Amazon.com through the Amazon Associates program. (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.) The company offering the product or service (i.e. eBay or Amazon) pays a commission to us for such actions. In general, this is their cost to bear and the price you pay doesn't change as a result of clicking through this website.
- Sponsored content. On rare occasions, we may be paid a fee to host content on the site. In such cases, the fact that the post is sponsored will be made clear.
- Product sales. We may offer information, consulting, etc., to you for a fee.
All of the analysis, opinions, and research on the site are the author's and advertisers have no editorial input.
We appreciate your trust that we will provide the most accurate information and using our links to apply for various products helps us continue providing you the best information available.
We strive to keep our information accurate and up to date but that is not always possible. In the event of a discrepancy, follow the details on the provider's website. There may be times where you visit a financial institution, service provider, or a product's site and see something different. All of our information is presented without warranty and while we try to maintain accurate information, it's difficult to in such a rapidly changing environment. The financial institution, service provider, or a product's website has the most accurate information.
If you have any questions about our advertising or affiliate relationships, please contact us.